Solar Submersible Pump
Willkommen, Welcome, Bienvenue
LIUJIA Solar submersible pump has proved since 1998 and in over 20 countries, that it is a reliable, off gird device for everyday usage. It allows new energy-saving and decentral application possibilities of solar energy in industrial or in developing countries and helps to improve the living standards in remote areas or survival in crisis situation.
Caused by globalisation and economical progress the rising demand for energy and water results in great environmental problems, especially in urban areas. The LIUJIA Solar Pump offers a decentral water supply system for families or small water consumer and can crucially improve the living and working standards. Especially in crisis situation like floods, earthquakes, the pump can be irreplacable for delivering clean drinking water. Because of its massive metal construction and the simply energy supply the LIUJIA Solar Pump acts like a reliable heart for many different application possibilites in the solar energy field.
Specification of Liujia Solar Pump
Pumping quantity at variable sunintensity
Quick Installation Tips
Feature of Liujia Solar Submersible Pumps:
- Many useful applications with solar energy
- Ideal combination of water and sun - protection of environment
- Saving primary energy and physical efforts like pumping with manpower in order to obtain or distribute water
- More sunlight, more water pumped, runing even if the weather is hazy
- Very effective irrigation for family garden or small rural areas with the solar drip system
- Low maintenance and automatic operation for years
- Special construction allows dry operation for hours
- Robust and reliable - very low system costs
- Low borehole drilling cost - a diameter of 6,0 cm is sufficient: very suitable for using in a 2" borehole
This solar pump is not a substitution for conventional products, because it mainly enables new application possibilities. It is also very important to adapt one's consuption in water when using the solar energy.
Sonntag, 9. Mai 2010 um 05:08:08 Uhr.
Zugriffe heute: 66 - gesamt: 2464.
|Liujia solar submersible pump|